Thursday, August 13, 2009

Other fishes in the sea



So I wanted to Know Is It Me Or are girls getting dumber and dumber by the days???? Girls Put up with so much crap its crazzzy!!! If a guy is acting up before you and him even accomplish a relationship that's a sign NOT TO GO ANY FURTHER. But we tend to ignore that and get deeper with them. Boys are slackers now because they know they can get away with what ever they are doing , And that's sad. If a guy messes up the only way he might change is if you leave him and maybe he will realize he had something good , or on the other hand you probably did him a favor.

When i start talking to a guy i don't believe anything they say and i think of the worst before the best because then you will never be let down. If you expect them to fail and they do your not hurt if they don't then you'll be surprise and more interested to want to get to know them better.But i don't know I am not holding on to some one who causes me pain and makes me cry. If I am sad more then happy with you whats your purpose in my life. I just wish girls would be more aware of what there "men" are doing maybe there would be less heart ache in the world. yeah right ....

1 Comments:

Blogger ABIGAIL NY said...

Girls are getting dumber and dumber especially when it comes to guys, it's so sad to see. I'm glad I was raised to be smarter and had guy best friends who had my back and told me some of the things guys get up to. I wish that the female race will get back it's decent and smartness back!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home